Snacking can be so satisfying, and nothing can elevate a snack quite like a delicious dip. This one is easy to make, and delicious. It’s made with artichokes, parmesan cheese and chopped herbs. It’s best served on Uprising’s Superfood bread– a gluten free bread with zero added sugar that’s artisan baked with just 2 net carbs. It’s approved for keto and paleo diets. The protein, fiber and healthy fats inside will give you sustainable energy without feeling stuffed or weighed down. This makes an excellent appetizer or small meal for company or anytime.
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 big handfuls of baby spinach
Salt & pepper
3 slices Uprising bread
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit
- Chop the artichokes and combine them with the parmesan and mayonnaise. Chop the spinach and fold it in. Season as desired with salt and pepper.
- Chop the slices of Uprising bread each into 4 batons. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Put the artichoke dip in a small, lidded, ovenproof casserole and the Uprising bread on a sheet tray. Toast the bread and bake the dip for 10 minutes or until bread is golden brown and the dip is warmed through.
- Scoop, serve and eat immediately! This dish can be prepared in advance up to 2-3 days and baked off as desired.