Keto Bread Recipes
4 slices of Keto-Friendly Bread
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 Tbsp whole-grain mustard
6 slices deli black forest ham
8 slices soppressata
8 slices genovese salami
2 slices provolone cheese
2 slices prosciutto
1/2 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
1/2 tomato, thinly sliced
1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
Salt and pepper
- Spread each slice of bread with 1 Tbsp mayo and 1/2 Tbsp mustard.
- One one piece of bread, add half the ham, soppressata, salami, cheese and prosciutto. Repeat with another slice.
- Top both with lettuce, tomato and onion. Drizzle with vinegar and sprinkle 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper.
- Top with remaining 2 slices bread. Cut in half to serve.
Bring the Italian deli to your home with this quick and simple keto-friendly cold cut sandwich. A quick swap of the bread turns the carb-dense gluten-filled meal into a protein-packed lunch with none of the empty calories. Use Uprising’s superfood bread, made by artisan bakers. It’s gluten free, zero-added-sugar, paleo-approved and keto-friendly at only 2 net carbs per slice. Enjoy your lunch without the guilt!Keto-Friendly Italian Cold Cut Sandwich
2 slices of Keto-Friendly Bread, toasted
Salt and pepper
1/4 cup diced red onion
1/4 cup diced tomato
- In a small bowl, remove the pit and skin from the avocado and mash. Fold in 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper.
- Divide the avocado spread evenly over each slice of bread.
- Top with diced red onion and tomato.
- Sprinkle with additional pepper to serve.
Enjoy a fancy brunch classic at home, without the carbs! Avocado toast with Uprising’s great gluten-free keto bread will keep you full and satisfied. This bread is packed with protein, healthy fats and fiber, and only has 2 net carbs per slice! Indulge in the tasty treat you love without breaking your diet– Uprising bread is gluten-free, has zero added sugar and is paleo-approved. This avocado toast is anything but basic.Healthier Avocado Toast