Avocado toast is all the rage in wellness circles – it’s no question why. Avocados contain tons of healthy fat and their mild flavor makes them flexible- there’s more ways to make an avocado toast than you can count. Luckily for us, it means we can even make a delicious Keto option. With Uprising’s Superfood bread as the foundation, this might become your go to breakfast. The bread is a gluten free bread that’s artisan baked with zero added sugar and just 2 net carbs. It’s approved for paleo and keto diets. The protein, fiber and healthy fats within mean you won’t be feeling hungry or sluggish after this breakfast!
6 cherry tomatoes
A handful of microgreens, like sunflower sprouts
Some lemon, for squeezing
½ tbsp butter
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and Pepper
2 slices Uprising bread
- Begin by toasting the Uprising bread, in the method of your choice. It’s great toasted on the stovetop, grilled, or in the toaster oven.
- While the bread toasts, begin prepping your vegetables- Wash the tomatoes and microgreens and slice the avocado thinly. Toss everything with a little olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, to let the flavors truly shine.
- When the toast is done, arrange the vegetables on top and get ready to fry the eggs.
- Fry the eggs in a nonstick pan on medium low heat until the whites have set- but allow the yolk to remain runny, if you like it that way! It’s great to dip the crusts of the bread in the yolk while you eat.
- Top the toast with the sunny egg and serve.